As the official sports medicine provider for the Muscogee County School District and other county sports programs in the Chattahoochee Valley, we station trained professionals on the sidelines who respond immediately when an injury occurs. Our sideline coverage means that help is always only a few feet away. Our program also focuses on injury prevention through participation screenings, wrestling assessments, concussion testing software and educating the athletes and their coaches. Help us continue to provide immediate, quality care and support when a student athlete is injured.
Hughston Gives Back:
- Manages the athletic healthcare of over 80% of participating athletes.
- Administers low cost pre-participation physical screenings for local athletes.
- Offers Saturday Morning High School Injury Clinic.
- Provides cost-savings to player/guardian by reducing medical co-pays.
- Hughston’s Concussion Management Program provides baseline concussion testing for all athletes at no cost to the school or athlete.
- Covers special events in the area such as GHSA Wrestling Assessements, GHSA State Championships, GACA North- South Football Game and Steeplechase at Callaway.
- A trained medical professional is at every practice and game for our participating teams.
This year we are holding two fundraising events to support our cause. There will be a kickball tournament on Saturday, April 14, 2018 and a golf tournament on Friday, June 1, 2018. We hope you will consider participating in our 2018 Fundraising Campaign. You have two opportunities to help Hughston “Protect the Athletes”
- Form a Kickball Team
- Golf registration will be added closer to time!
In order to participate, each team will need to complete the sponsorship forms here. If you have any questions please contact Belinda Klein,
Take a look at last year’s tournaments!