Dr. Robert Paul Fogolin, MD CV
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- 1993 through July 1997, University of California, Irvine Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Orthopedic Surgery Residency PGY5.
- 1992 through 1993, University of California, Irvine Medical Center, General Surgery Intern.
- 1988 through 1992, University of California, Irvine.
- 1984 through 1988, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697. B.S. in Biological Sciences. Phone (949)824-5011
- Hendersonville Medical Center Hendersonville, Tennessee Active Staff September 1997
- Sumner Regional Medical Center Gallatin, TN 37066 Consulting Staff June 2006
- Portland Medical Center Portland, Tennessee Previously named Tennessee Christian Medical Center, Portland Campus Active Staff September 1997-2008 Hospital Closed December 2008
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center Madison and Portland, Tennessee Chief of Surgery July 2002 through June 2004 Vice Chairman, Department of Surgery May 2000 through June 2002 Active Staff September 1997 Hospital Closed June 2006
- Skyline Medical Center Nashville Memorial Hospital Nashville, Tennessee Active Staff September 1997-July 2003 Courtesy Staff July 2003-2005
Surgery Center Affiliations
- Patient Partners Surgery Center Gallatin, Tennessee Active Staff June 2006
- Northridge Surgery Center Madison, Tennessee Active Staff September 2005
- Middle TN Orthopaedics, P.C. President 2004 – Present Vice President 1999-2004
- Main office Hendersonville, Tennessee January 1999 to Present Cumberland Orthopaedics, P.L.L.C. Main office Madison, Tennessee September 1997 through December 1998
- What Knees Need Partial Knee Replacement Presentation to the local community May 7, 2009
- Pain in your Arthritic Joints Joint Fluid Therapy use in the Arthritic Knee Numerous presentations in the local community Fall 2000 through Present
- Biomechanical Assessment of Arthroscopic Knot Configurations and Suture Materials, Orthopaedic Research Society 1997
- Arthroscopic Knots: A Comparison of Knot Configurations and Suture Materials, Long Beach Orthopedic Bioengineering Symposium, Advances in Orthopaedic Bioengineering Research, November 1995.