Dr. Matthew Sarb joined The Hughston Clinic in 2016. He is a surgeon who specializes in General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty, Total Joint Replacements and Orthopedic Trauma. Being a surgeon with a wide variety of specialties, Dr. Sarb is able to provide the people of Dickson, TN and surrounding area with excellent care.
Dr. Sarb received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame where he also played varsity football as a walk-on. He attended medical school and earned his Master of Public Health at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He went on to complete his internship at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, OH, and his residency in orthopedic surgery at Broward Health Medical Center in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. He recently served four years as an orthopedic surgeon in the United States Air Force at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Sarb is board certified in orthopedic surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery. When not working, Dr. Sarb enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
- General Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder, Elbow, Hand, Hip, Knee, Ankle Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Board Certified: American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Residency: Broward Health Medical Center : Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Internship: Doctors Hospital : Columbus, OH
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate School: University of Notre Dame