We strive to make your office visits as convenient and timely as possible. Please click on the link above or on the left side of this page for a list of important items to bring to your first appointment.
The physicians and staff of Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics Tennessee strive to provide their patients with the best orthopaedic care, and are committed to the success of your medical treatment and care.
To assist your physician with your care, patients are asked to bring the following to their first office visit:
- Previous medical records
- X-rays of current problem or injury
- List of current medication(s)
- Insurance card(s)
- If your insurance company requires a written referral, please verify we have received it before your visit
- Co-payment, coinsurance, or deductible, if applicable
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany minor children who are under the age of 18.